Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finger Pressure Point for Women

Since Leslie invited me to join the blog, I have been racking my brains for advice from Dr. Hyman. I know she has passed on tons, but I've had a mind blank. The only thing I can remember off the top of my head is a pressure point on the ring fingers for menstruation cramps. I think its the only thing I can remember because it is the one I use the most often. In the picture I marked the points on my fingers. Click on the photo if you can't see the lines on my ring finger tips.
Then you poke the pressure point on your finger, with the thumb nail of your other hand. Like this picture.
It might not alleviate the problem, but it does improve it. At least it does for me, when I'm out and about and its the only means I have to fix the situation. This is such an easy thing to do. You will know if you hit the right point, because it hurts, during other times of the month the point on your finger will not be as painful to poke as when you have cramps.

No comments: